In my opinion: Yes and I’d like to encourage you to try it out.
Let’s be honest – only hair oil is able to adjust to the hair porosity and structure, no other product will do that. Although hair balms often contain oils in their compositions, pure natural oils are always a better choice.
- I love oils because they do not overburden the hair (they are weightless). If they are properly selected, they are easily absorbed and leave a silky coating. I cannot stop touching my hair and running my fingers through it. Hair balms do no leave such impression.
- A significant advantage is the ability to use it as a no rinse product (although not every oil, and only in tiny amounts). Hair balms must be rinsed to prevent oiliness and stringing.
- Oils are the most natural products to be used in hair care. You can apply them on their own or go for oil blends available on the market. Just make sure to choose the right one with no silicone, paraben or alcohol content. As you probably already know, hair balms can contain some harmful substances.
- I cannot stress this enough that hair oils can and should be matched to the hair structure – its porosity. Their selection is done on the basis of fatty acid content. Hair masks, conditioners and balms are not as versatile. They are mainly designed just for dry (or not) hair.
- For me, the fact that oils can be used in various ways is of great importance. This means that the cosmetic does not limit me. I do not like whenever someone forces me to use only one method that might not be suitable for my hair. Oils provide the freedom and allow to treat your strands the way you like.
I could say a lot more about the advantages of hair oils and the methods of hair oiling. However, so far, this should be enough to decide which hair care method is the best. In my opinion, despite all the advantages of hair balms, oils are still much better. The best example is the product I want to present. The only ready-made oil available on the market that is matched to the hair porosity. I instantly fell head over heels with it, since the day I started using it. I wouldn’t change it for the world. See for yourself! 🙂
Nanoil Hair Oil
Nanoil is the favourite, top-rated product of women worldwide. It comes in three versions, each suitable for different type of hair porosity. Since the product is matched to the needs of various hair type, everyone will find a product that will be the solution to their struggles. The biggest advantage? The selection of the best, highest-quality natural oils combined in reference to the content of fatty acids matched to hair structure. It is definitely one of the very few cosmetics that provides such stunning effects.
Nanoil comes in three versions:
- Nanoil For High Porosity Hair – for damaged, brittle, dull hair with split ends,
- Nanoil For Medium Porosity Hair – for frizzy, dry and weak hair,
- Nanoil For Low Porosity Hair – for hair that lacks volume and is difficult to style, comb or dry.
My personal, ultimate favourite one is the version for highly porous hair. Why? It contains oils that are perfectly matched to the needs of my hair. However, you should keep in mind that all three versions have exceptional compositions rich in natural oils with omega fatty acids, enriched with hair growth boosters and hair loss inhibitors, as well as a range of conditioning substances. What is more, Nanoil Hair Oils are free of parabens, silicones and other harmful ingredients that often occur in hair care products.
If you’d like to know more about the compositions and the effects – please refer to the official website (www.nanoil.us). It provides essential information that will answer all your doubts.
Discover how Nanoil Hair Oil works!
Nanoil owes its great effects to the composition. In general, the better the oils are matched, the better and more effective the treatment with no overburdening. Considering the lightness of the formula or the absorption, Nanoil has no competitors. It will work well for thin as well as thick hair because it penetrates and deeply, regenerates instead of only improving the outer parts. It is worth emphasising its tremendous properties.
First if all, because of the fact that it reaches the deepest parts of the hair and works from within, it also prevents water loss. It nourishes, strengthens, protects the hair from damages due to various factors, such as: temperature, toxins, sun radiation, etc. Also, it seals the scales, reinforces natural hydro-lipid barrier that shields hair. What is the effect? More beautiful, healthier, more resilience, stronger and luminous hair.
Such innovative, multi-tasking Nanoil Hair Oil, in addition to solving most of the hair problems in a comprehensive way, also:
- strengthens and activates the bulbs, so the hair stops falling out in excess, grow faster (you can notice the appearance of the so called baby hair);
- balances the pH of the scalp, prevents dandruff or oiliness because it can also be applied to the skin;
- It can replace your current hair styling product because it shortens the drying time, has heat protective properties, enhances the curl and makes the hair easier to style.
Nanoil is an exclusive product that can be used in the comfort of your own home. The method of application is entirely up to you. This advantage guarantees that you can adjust it to the condition of your hair and the amount of time you want to devote to such treatment. It is recommended to perform oil hair treatment about 1 – 2 hours before shampooing. Apply a small amount of the product onto damp or dry hair. The longer you leave it in, the longer-lasting the results will be. Remember that Nanoil Hair Oil is completely safe and natural and it can or even should be used on the scalp. Always use small amounts. The cosmetic is very efficient.
- is the only oil available on the market that is matched to particular hair structures,
- it contains the best natural oils and conditioning ingredients,
- it works in-depth and very quickly improves the condition of the hair,
- suitable for oiling hair and scalp,
- it does not contain silicones and parabens; it is weightless and safe.
- prior to the purchase, it is necessary to determine your hair porosity in order to select the most suitable version.